- Do you use Vehicles that will carry my luggage?
Yes, we have a large selection of vehicles such as Saloon cars that can accommodate up to 3 passengers and our Mercedes cars can carry up to 6 passengers.
- What time frame do you allow to travel to the Airport from York?
The time frame depends on which Airport destination you wish to travel to, below are a few examples:
Leeds Bradford – approx. time – 1 hour
Manchester – approx. time – 2 hours
Newcastle – approx. time – 2 hours
Liverpool – approx. time – 2 hours
East Midlands – approx. time – 2 hours
Heathrow – approx. time - 4 hours
Gatwick – approx. time – 5 hours
- Will travelling in the early hours cost any extra?
No, it doesn’t cost any extra. The price that is provided in the quote applies to any time, day or night.
- Is the driver able to help with my luggage?
Yes, your luggage will be taken care of and lifted in and out of the vehicle and placed on a trolley for you if you wish.
- Does the driver stop for comfort breaks?
The driver will always ask the passenger/passengers if they wish to stop at any time during the journey.
- Where can I expect to meet my driver while being picked up at the airport?
The driver will meet you in the arrivals hall of the airport, and they will see you and your luggage to the awaiting vehicle.
- Do you offer travel to anywhere in the UK?
Yes, we offer travel to any destination in the UK.